- Emotional Intimacy
(“in-to-me-see”) – I learned how to be emotionally honest about what I am feeling and thinking. In doing this I replaced my fear based thoughts with God thoughts. I never was honest about my feelings and in fact spent all of my childhood and a lot of my early adulthood suppressing, repressing, minimizing and denying my feelings. My feelings were the ‘enemy’. Today I know that my feelings are a gift from the God of my understanding to help me connect with my body and my Self.
- Self-Nurturing – I am able to take care of my inner child in such a way that I feel safe and protected in the world. I was never held and gently touched as a child and as a result always felt dis-connected to the world, which frightened me and gave more fuel to my ego. I felt alone. Today as I nurture myself I am in harmony with my divine Self and conscious of this life force energy. I am never alone.
- Unconditional Love & Acceptance – Turning my will and life over to the care of God gave me an intuitive understanding that I AM a ‘perfect’ child of God now, as is, so I can love and accept myself (and others) ‘without behavioral conditions’ especially when I display less than perfect behavior. Understanding the Language of Feelings helped me to accept and love myself and others regardless of their less than perfect behavior. I learned how to stop suppressing, repressing, minimizing, denying and judging what I was feeling. I understand today that what happened actually happened for the evolution of my immortal soul. Unconditionally loving and accepting myself gave me the serenity I had been searching for.
- Boundary Protection – Allows me to feel safe and secure in the world because I have mastered how to maturely protect my boundaries to the right person, in the right manner, to the right degree and in the right way. I had no clue what boundaries were and as a result, walked all over mine and everyone else’s on a regular basis. My temper tantrums took the forms of screaming, yelling, slamming, pouting, crying and then walking away. As I became more conscious, setting boundaries gave me the distinction that I needed between me and the people in my life and gave me integrity.
- Validating My Life – Helped me to “own” the whole truth about everything I experienced in my life. This meant accepting, at the deepest level, that what happened actually happened so I could truly say “YES” to life. Accepting this truth, as is, put my ego out of a job.Most of my life I spent dissing myself and making excuses for everyone around me. In the end, there was no life left in me. I had completely turned my will and my life over to my EGO. Today I give value to my feelings with well grounded evidence of why my feelings aren’t right, wrong good or bad,they are just what I am feeling. When I validate my feelings, my ego has nothing else to do.
- Three EGO S’s – Using my self-parenting techniques, which make me feel safe,sane and secure in the world, made my child-like ego defenses that I needed to survive when I was a child, obsolete. As a child I needed the protection of my ego defenses because I was too small, vulnerable and naïve to protect my Self. I couldn’t protect myself against large, powerful adults who acted out in dysfunctional ways. Today I use my ego and am not used by it. I use the three S’s as I validate myself. I know that it’s safe for me to feel what I feel, that my Self will always be here to protect me which makes me feel sane and secure.
- Four P’s of a Self-Mastered Adult – I now use my Adult Powers to Protect me, which makes my world safe. I give myself Permission to live my life by my own set of rules that are based on my own unique, moral and ethical standards. I have integrated my Self-Parenting exercises into my daily life to such a degree that “I AM” my Self-mastery message of unconditional love and acceptance. Thank you God!
and by “LIKE”-ing Holistic Learning Centers page on Facebook
Where you will receive daily coaching updates, words of wisdom, special savings offers