Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the entire Holistic Learning Center (collectively referred to herein below as “HLC”) website including its goods and services located at www.holisticlearningcenter.com, and all associated site links and sites that link to www.holisticlearningcenter.com and any goods or services purchased over the phone with an HLC representative. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of the site owner and operator. Please visit the site regularly for updates. These Terms & Conditions (these “Terms” contained herein), shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein as “this website”). These Terms apply in full force and affect your use of this website and by using this website or purchasing goods or services (whether that is through this website or over the phone with an HLC representative) you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree, do not use this website, or purchase any goods or services through this website or over the phone with an HLC representative. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between HLC and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Life Coaching Program Enrollments:
All program enrollments are subject to availability. Regarding the Coach's 101 Orientation Class, the student has 30 days from date of purchase to take the Coach’s 101 class at the discounted price. After that, the student must complete the balance of the Coach’s 101 class in order to attend. In regards to the Certification Program, you will receive written notification of your enrollment status. If there is no space in the month you have selected, HLC will contact you about other options. Your enrollment in the Certification Program is based on acceptance of your application and the receipt of funds for both the deposit and balance due.
Applying for Financing:
Many of HLC's products and services have financing plans. A financing plan can be selected in the Choose a Payment Plan option in the product's details page. Upon submission of your purchase information over our website, if you selected a financing plan a Service Educator will contact you and guide you through the quick financing application. If you are not granted financing a full refund of your down payment will be issued within three business days. Late payments are reported to the TransUnion 30 days from the day the payment was due.
Holistic Learning Center is proud of its “Spirit First” policy of allowing students to enroll and actively take part in courses prior to having paid-in-full for tuition. This is in stark contrast to traditional college institutions where tuition must be paid-in-full prior to attending any class. HLC will begin providing services and delivery of propriety HuMethod™ Coaching materials after the student’s deposit is completed. HLC’s Coaching training systems took decades and hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop. Therefore, if the student makes the choice to quit, drop -out, withdraw, resign or stop attending classes beyond the designated time allotted, the student is still financially liable to complete his or her loan payments. No exceptions will be made apart from medical emergencies. Continue reading for specifics on course withdrawals and medical emergencies.
Withhold Services, Access to Course Materials, and/or Certification:
HLC reserves the right to withhold any and all materials both print and digital including access to class for an incomplete payment or non-payment for any course, product or service. HLC withholds the right to decertify or withhold a certification for an incomplete payment or non-payment for any course or program. HLC will not grant a certification or certificate of completion until the course is paid-in-full.
Discounts & Coupons:
Discounts, coupons & specials are limited to 1 per person per order. Cannot be combined.
Cancellation Policy: Your session and/ or class is reserved for you and instruction is customized so you have the highest level of service possible. To keep this level of service, it is required to give the office a minimum 48-hour notice when a session and/or class cannot be attended [for procedures regarding the certification course see the policies and procedures]. Without a cancellation notice, your session and/or class is forfeited. If you wish to reschedule your session and/ or class, the applicable hourly rate will apply. Instructors hold the right to enforce this policy for individual meetings alongside a session and/ or class. In cases of emergency, please submit a doctor’s note to the office to apply to have your missed session and/ or class reinstated.
Coach’s 101 Class- Excluding emergencies, if a student cannot submit his or her Self-Mastery Assignments on time and/or cannot attend their scheduled Coach’s 101 Class, the student must notify the office 48 hours prior to their Coach’s 101 Class date. If this timeline is not met and the class not canceled by the student or Self-Mastery Assignments not submitted, the student has 30 days from the date of his or her originally scheduled Coach’s 101 Class to reschedule with a re-admission fee of $25.00. 31 days passed the student’s originally scheduled 101 Class date; there is a $50.00 re-admission fee.
Sample Session- Excluding emergencies, if a student cannot submit his or her Self-Mastery Assignments 48 hours before their scheduled Sample Session date and/or cannot attend their scheduled Sample session, the student must notify the office 48 hours prior to his or her Sample Session Date. If this timeline is not met and the class not canceled by the student or Self-Mastery Assignments not submitted, the student has 30 days from the date of the originally scheduled session to reschedule with a re-admission fee of $25.00. 31 days passed their originally scheduled Sample Session date there is a $50.00 re-admission fee.
Session Packages- Excluding emergencies, if a student cannot submit his or her Self-Mastery Assignments 48-Hours before their session and/or cannot attend their session, the student must notify the office 48 hours prior to their Session Date. If this timeline is not met, the session will not be conducted nor rescheduled for that week and will be subtracted off the total session package. Any sessions that take place outside of the regularly scheduled date [unless previously agreed to by the client and Coach] will count as an a la carte Coaching session and the client will be charged as such. If a client doesn’t show to a session and gives no notice [excluding emergencies] the a la carte price for that session with be charged.
Refund policies apply to HLC’s products, services and course materials such as textbooks, training manuals and digital content. All products and course materials must be in resalable condition upon return to Holistic Learning Center. All products and course materials must be in resalable condition upon return to Holistic Learning Center. All refunds are subject to processing fees. Digital products and shipping and handling for any purchase at any time for any course, session or order are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Product Refund Policies:
- HLC offers a 30 day refund policy, from the date of purchase. To receive a refund, you must return the product[s] in resalable condition and the postmark date must be within 30 days of purchase (as defined by the processing date of the student’s tuition payment method). The refund will be issued within 30 business days from the date of receipt of the proprietary product and/or products minus S & H and processing fees. Digital items are non-refundable.
- The HLC products must be returned in resalable condition. When not received in resalable condition, they will be either recycled or returned to the purchaser and the purchaser will be charged for the appropriate shipping and handling fees.
- HLC does not offer refunds or credits for digital products whether purchased individually or were included with a class or course.
Interactive Virtual Classroom Courses & Live Event Refund Policies:
- To receive a tuition refund for the 101 class, contact must be made via e-mail or written letter within 30 days from date of purchase less processing fees. All materials must be returned to Holistic Learning Center in resalable condition within 30 days of purchase. Materials that are not in resalable condition will be deducted from the refund amount and the customer will be given the choice to pay to have the item [s] shipped back. No refunds are given after a Coach’s 101 class has been attended.
- To receive a course, or what is sometimes referred to as the full program/course, tuition refund, the student must return the proprietary course materials post office marked no later than 30 beyond date of tuition deposit installment payment, or full payment, or before the second class date, or whichever occurs first.
- Services rendered, shipping, handling and processing fees are non-refundable for all Interactive Courses
- To receive a refund for live events, the student has 30 days from date of purchase as defined by the date of the initial deposit or installment payment, or full payment, or 10 days before day 1 of the live event, whichever occurs first. In cases where there is an emergency, the student can submit to have his or her ticket transferred to another live event date. See the administration department for specific documents to be submitted. A live event is non-refundable if the student has attended in-part or in whole any portion of the event.
- LIFE Seminar Guarantee- to qualify for a LIFE Seminar guarantee, the student must attend the LIFE seminar in its entirety and submit their refund request in writing within 24 hours of the final day. Any additional costs such as meal plans, hotel and travel costs are non-refundable.
- Live event meal plans, tax and gratuity costs are non-refundable within 10 days of the start of the event.
- HLC Course Guarantee- If a student completes all their course requirements and has submitted applicable course assignments, and they passed their final exams [when applicable], if the student is not satisfied with the education contained within the course, he or she needs to notify the office within 72-hours of receiving their email or letter that confirms they earned their certificate or certification to receive a refund of that tuition minus shipping, handling and tax. Before the tuition is refunded, all course materials must be received by the office within 14 business days of their written refund request. Access to digital documents will be removed from the student’s portal and Certificates of Completion and/or Certifications for that Course will become null and void and as such will not be mailed to the student.
Life Coaching Session Refund Policies:
- Tuition refund requests must be received by HLC within 30 days of date of purchase or before the student has received three Coaching sessions, whichever occurs first.
- Services rendered shipping and handling and processing fees are non-refundable.
- All session materials must be returned postmarked within 14 days of purchase and must be received in resalable condition [Refer to product refund policy].
- All HLC proprietary materials must be returned to HLC via US mail including SMAs, subjective diagnostic forms [CCC Form; 80 areas of pain etc]. The post office mark date of the return of HLC proprietary materials must be received within the 30 days of purchase or the third session timeline.
- If a client needs to stop attending sessions in the middle of a package purchased for any reason including such events as emergencies and pregnancy leave, the client has one year as defined by the date of the last session given or if sessions have not begun, the date the session package was purchased to continue or begin sessions purchased by client. If the student has already begun session, HLC does not guarantee the client will have the same time slot upon returning.
Mail returned materials to -
Holistic Learning Center
1509 Lakeside Drive South
Forked River, NJ 08731
We cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our clinically proven coaching methods, ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your professional advisors before acting on this or any information related to a career change or your business or finances. Remember you alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
DMCA Notice [Digital Millennium Copyright Act]
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic or otherwise, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, or transmitted by e-mail, or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the website owner.
The website, including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyrighted, owned, and/or licensed by Holistic Learning Centers Inc. All rights are reserved worldwide. This copyright notice applies to everyone who accesses this website, it’s products and/or services, and includes all visitors to this website.