Transforms Enlightenment into Empowerment
The HuMethod™ is a proprietary clinically proven, result driven Life Coaching and Self-help training system, which after decades of research and field-testing has evolved into an empowering healing modality. HLC’s Life Coaches use the HuMethod™ to professionally facilitate well field-tested exercises with their Life Coaching clients, to help them quickly achieve their self-help objectives.
HuMethod™ technique takes the abstract concept of Self-Mastery, (which is a hard to understand theoretical concept,) and breaks it down piece by piece into a step-by-step, easy-to-understand, specific set of emotional, psychological and spiritual self-nurturing exercises.
Since 1977 Hu Dalconzo and HLC’s staff have been clinically testing, retesting, and then retesting again several hundred self-help exercises that were developed by dozens of nationally known self-help leaders, such as: Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Eckhart Tolle, Carolyn Myss, Deepak Chopra and Ram Dass (see Recommended Reading).
Permanent Behavioral Change
The HuMethod™ training system includes interactive and independent courses that use Life Coaching textbooks, two proprietary coach’s training manuals, CD albums, clinical measurement tools, quality control forms, a residency program and subjective measuring techniques.
The HuMethod™ exercises, when performed as prescribed, create… permanent behavioral change. The HuMethod™ exercises include:
- Self-mastery exercises
- Meditative exercises
- Diagnostic exercises
- Dis-creation exercises
- Multi-sensory, Intuitive exercises
- Advanced Life Skill exercises
- Self-parenting exercises
- Ego-mind Training Exercises
Only Curriculum Of Its Kind
There is no curriculum such as the HuMethod™in the field of self-help and Life Coaching. HLC's Life Coaching certification students experience the life altering power of the HuMethod™ exercises first hand because… they are their own first client.
Developed over three decades of research and clinical field testing, the HuMethod™ empowers students so they can become conscious Life Coaches, teachers and healers of the next millennium. The HuMethod™ is psycho-spiritual penicillin for the spiritually awakened.
Hu Dalconzo is the founder of HLC. Hu has logged in over 25,000 life-coaching hours since 1993, helping thousands of people achieve their dreams. Hu and his colleagues developed the HuMethod initially as a cathartic way of transcending their own karmic predicament. In 1998 Hu wrote the groundbreaking life coaching textbook entitled Self-Mastery... A Journey Home to Your Self, which is used by HLC’s life coaches as their foundational textbook to empower their life coaching clients. Hu is a down to earth, globally-conscious visionary who in 1993 launched the environmentally conscious “Save... the Humans" campaign.
Abstract Spiritually-based Principles…
Made Easy to Understand & Facilitate
The HuMethod’s foundational textbook Self Mastery - A Journey Home To Yourself is a compilation and careful analysis of hundreds of the most insightful self help authors, spiritual leaders and gurus the world has ever known. This empowering book captures the essence of these spiritual leaders’ abstract concepts and presents them in small manageable pieces, to make them easier for you and your clients to master.
It took 15 years to develop the HuMethod™ exercises that create permanent behavioral change.
- It took an additional 5 years to develop a training system to professionally teach HLC’s Life Coaches how to facilitate the HuMethod™ Exercises.
The HLC staff field-tested and clinically measured the best of the best of every self-help exercise we could find, and based on the results, we kept the exercises that helped the most people improve the fastest.
- The HuMethod™ includes hundreds of written Self-Mastery Exercises. The effective therapeutic use of these types of written exercises has been documented in several case studies in the Journal of the American Medical Association(JAMA).
- Proven Results: The typical HLC Life Coaching client improves by 35% after only 15 hours of HuMethod’s Life Coaching classes.
- The HuMethod™ proprietary clinical measuring techniques allow you to customize your Life Coaching curriculum to help your clients to achieve their self-help objectives as fast as professionally possible. This will help you build a successful referral-based Life Coaching practice.
The HuMethod™ Training System
The HuMethod™ mastery exercises are not… Magical, Mystical, or Mysterious. They are sound, well field-tested educational exercises that create permanent behavioral change for anyone who uses them as prescribed.
For example: The subjective diagnostic exercises are used to quickly determine our client’s most important self-help objectives. Then once determined, HLC’s certified Life Coaches use this information to customize their curriculum to help their clients quickly achieve their self-help objectives.
Examples of Two Professional Life Coach Training Techniques:
- See One, Do One, Teach One coaching technique was modeled after Cornell University’s medical school training model. This training method is the fastest way for you to master professional Life Coaching techniques because within one week you will “See one” (Watch an experienced Life Coach facilitate an exercise), and then “Do One” (Experience the coaching exercise on yourself), and then “Teach it” (Teach it to someone else).
- Maieutic Techniques [my*you’*tic] allows you and your Life Coaching clients to experience inner truth through a process of self-discovery. This is accomplished by asking maieutic questions rather than by giving information, lecturing or analyzing.
Clinically Tested HuMethod™ Exercises
One of the reasons the HuMethod™ works is because it incorporates tools that enable students to stay conscious. This helps them to see, feel and heal their issues by studying, practicing, and emotionalizing experiential exercises in a regimented and supervised manner. This is what ultimately creates… permanent behavioral change.
HLC has documented that the HuMethod™ helps decrease the duration, intensity and frequency of students’ emotional triggers by 35% (on average) after only 15 hours of classes.
Below are the three criteria that HLC Life Coaches use to measure our coaching clients and students improvements after each of the 15 Life Coaching classes:
- Duration- Duration (how long does your upset lasts) has proven to be the most reliable way to subjectively measure a student's psycho-spiritual (emotional weight loss) improvement.
- Intensity- Intensity (level of power) is very reliable for the first and second measurements [15-30 classes], but loses its clinical accuracy with each succeeding measurement thereafter.
- Frequency- Frequency (how often it happens) is the least reliable subjective measurement and it is the hardest to subjectively measure accurately, but it is used to support the accuracy of the duration and intensity measurements.