Why Are These Ingredients the Six Core…
Elements of a Happy Life?
As a certified Life Coach my clients hire me to create the permanent behavioral changes that they seek, as quickly as humanly possible. I begin by using subjective diagnostic exercises to find out what their most important self-help objectives are so I can tailor fit a Life Coaching curriculum just for them.
Decades of Life Coaching field experience has taught me that no matter what my client’s self-help objectives are they still need to have their core happiness elements in holistic balance in order to feel happy.
SIX CORE ELEMENTS OF A HAPPY LIFE
- GOD Creating a personal relationship with God, or whatever name you use for the life force energy of the Universe.
- MIND- Creating a peaceful, healthy, serene, well trained ego mind via meditative exercises.
- BODY- Creating a healthy, trim, fit, powerful body via cardio, strength and flexibility exercises, along with nutritionally conscious eating habits.
- CAREER- Create a career that you love to do so much that you would do it for free. A dharmic career is important because you will invest 2/3 of your waking hours working and commuting to and from work. And as long as you form the habit of living on 90% [or less] of what you earn you will have more money than you can spend. These two factors of a dharmic career and having enough money will support your intention to living a happy life.
- LIFE PARTNER- Choosing a life partner and/or getting married is not every ones path, but if it’s your path choosing a life partner who is holistically grounded, happy and healthy will go a long way to making your life happy.
- FAMILY-Having children is not every ones path (i.e.-priest, nun, etc) but if it is your path then you need to educate yourself how to raise highly functional, mastery children. Learning how to be a master parent is important because if you mess up with the rearing of your children you will not feel happy if your children do not grow up to be happy, healthy, and highly functional adults.
Do you agree with my assessment that these are the “core” elements of a happy life? Or do you think that I have missed a few?
Let me know what you think and how you feel about the core elements of happiness by making a blog comment.
Namaste, my fellow life coaches and Anam Caras!
(We are all one, my soul friends)